As a Game Designer at The Gang your main role is to work closely with the other disciplines to drive and fulfill the vision of the game and to deliver an experience that meets the expectations of the players and the team.
You will be responsible for designing and balancing features, build levels, write story and quests, onboarding and more.
Together with the team make sure that the project planning and documentation is up to date and through playtests and feedback iterate on the games.
In case of work for hire productions you will be the creative point of contact, so a strong social competence is highly desired for this role.
- 3+ years of games industry experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Great knowledge of Agile workflows such as Scrum or Kanban
- Exceptional communication skills
- Audio design and production skills
- Strong monetization knowledge from free to play
- Strong UX design skills
- Experience in making games for target audiences of 5-12 years.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Gang
The Gang is a game development studio founded late 2019 by a team that have experience from major AAA-studios and that are serial entrepreneurs. Our goal is to produce high quality games that will entertain millions of kids worldwide.
Since the start our team has expanded to 15 people with our base in our office located in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. Our second home is our Discord which is frequently used when working remotely.