The Gang is now looking for a Senior Concept Artist! You will work on creating art for our new projects, and our existing games in agile teams.
As a Senior Concept Artist at the gang you will work on creating concept art for new projects, our existing games, as well as creating pitch material for potential new clients and projects. You will get the opportunity to work on our own established brands with millions of players, as well as working with the biggest brand clients worldwide.
A successful candidate should be able to – from a limited amount of keywords and ideas – be able to do research, collect reference material and execute both quick sketches and final artwork that presents a clear and cohesive visual to the stakeholder, both internal and external.
You should have the ability to both work individually, and together with other Leads and Artists and show an ability to adapt to different art styles.
We work in an agile and iterative way with our products, and therefore we are looking for an individual that is both fast and confident in their abilities.
Please include a link to your portfolio in the application.
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation
- Experience with working in a agile and iterative way
- 6 years of professional Concept Art experience
- Comfortable with working in a cartoony or stylized art-style
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of 3D and Blender