As a Game Designer at The Gang your main role is to work closely with the other disciplines to drive and fulfill the vision of the game and to deliver an experience that meets the expectations of the players and the team.
You will be responsible for designing and balancing features, build levels, write story and quests, onboarding and more.
Together with the team make sure that the project planning and documentation is up to date and through playtests and feedback iterate on the games.
In case of work for hire productions you will be the creative point of contact, so a strong social competence is highly desired for this role.
- 3+ years of games industry experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Great knowledge of Agile workflows such as Scrum or Kanban
- Exceptional communication skills
- Audio design and production skills
- Strong monetization knowledge from free to play
- Strong UX design skills
- Experience in making games for target audiences of 5-12 years