The business team spearheads the conversation with our new and existing clients and we will continue to grow this team in 2022. As the Client Director, you will be a part of the business team responsible for spearheading the dialogue with our clients representing our teams.
You should have excellent customer relations skills and be able to take in information from all areas of the business, as you will be the main point of initial contact with external clients and do resource planning internally.
Since 2019, The Gang has been a leading gaming studio for Roblox games and our goal is to build the best, safest, and most engaging experiences in the world. We publish our own games and develop game experiences with the most successful brands in the world in music, fashion, entertainment and technology.
Our mission is to unlock the full creative potential of our audiences with innovative experiences and solutions. This year we have seen tremendous growth with several million active users every day and we are actively looking to find the best people to join us in shaping the future of metaverse experiences in Roblox and beyond.
Starting date: TBD
Company language: English and Swedish
Deadline for applications: We would like to see your CV and application before April 15th. No cover letter is needed.
- Lead the conversation with the client from the first pitch to launching the project.
- Write up briefs, pitches, and proposals for the world’s biggest brands and other international clients.
- Be a strong contributor in vision and strategy and handholding the client through the projects.
- Be accountable for plan, budgets, and allocation of the studio’s resources to meet project deliverables.
- Work closely with the code, game design, and art team as well as the project managers to build and roll-out the projects.
Who you are
- Experience working in client facing roles and building lasting business relationships with partners and clients. There are meetings during a couple of evenings every week with clients due to timezones.
- Preferable professional experience around fashion, advertising, gaming, entertainment, and music.
- A proven ability and willingness to learn on the job and to absorb a lot of information.
- A proven ability to collaborate effectively and drive initiatives with cross functional partners.
- Strong communication skills, good judgement, and excellent stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
- A clear display of initiative in anticipating and meeting or exceeding the business demands of international clients.
- A strategic and pragmatic mindset with the ability to make hard decisions when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send an email with your CV written in English to [email protected] with subject line ‘Client Director’ to apply. No personal cover letter needed. Applications close April 15th.