The business team spearheads the conversation with our new and existing clients and we will continue to grow this team in 2022. As the Business Controller, you will play a key role in making sure the business continues to grow and operate efficiently by providing ongoing support, reporting and strategic analysis, including ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
You should have strong analytical skills, have a good understanding of quantitative calculation methods, and have the ability to see the big picture and be able to identify the details crucial for long-term success.
Since 2019, The Gang has been a leading gaming studio for Roblox games and our goal is to build the best, safest and most engaging experiences in the world. We publish our own games and develop game experiences with the most successful brands in the world in music, fashion, entertainment and technology.
Our mission is to unlock the full creative potential of our audiences with innovative experiences and solutions. This year we have seen tremendous growth with several million active users every day and we are actively looking to find the best people to join us in shaping the future of metaverse experiences in Roblox and beyond.
Starting date: Now
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Working 100% remote from home, but on Stockholm working-hours. Slack and Discord are your best friends.
Company language: English and Swedish
- Advise senior management on financial decisions
- Set up routines and processes for budgeting and reporting
- Produce financial reports to senior management that accurately describe the financial situation for the company
- Ensure the company’s financial records, reporting, and processes are in lockstep across the companies within The Gang’s sphere
- Formulate the company’s budget and ensure our expenses and revenues are under control
- Understand current and future cost allocations that are in line with the objectives of the company.
- Understand the relevant compliance in accounting, taxes, and similar areas + deliver annual financial statements according to common practices and laws
Who you are
- Experience working in Finance Departments for at least 3-5 years
- Experience with setting up routines and processes to meet compliance and accounting routines
- Expertise in accounting and very good knowledge in setting up annual reports and taxes
- Deep understanding of how to monitor and keep track of expenses, budgeting, and how a fast scaling business operates.
- We are looking for someone who can take on more responsibility and team as we grow our operations overseas and in Sweden.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send an email with your CV written in English to [email protected] with subject line ‘Business Controller’ to apply. Please include information about the size of previous P&Ls handled. No personal cover letter needed. Applications close April 15th.